What is Home Care and What Are The Benefits?
- Keeping the comforts of home: The home you spent a lifetime in, your favorite chair, the memories and photos on the walls as well as the neighbors, friends and family members who stop by for the holiday festivities and the kitchen for your favorite morning coffee are all comforts we call home. The #1 advantage of in home care is, keeping the things that you love, close by.
- Personalized, One-on-One Care: The caregiver that arrives at your or your loved one’s door has only one purpose, and that’s to ensure your loved one gets 100% of his or her attention and quality care. With a Home Helpers caregiver, providing care is as personal for us as it is for you. Your loved one gets one-on-one care at the necessary level to achieve ultimate comfort — whether it is Overnight or Live-In Care, or a few hours a day of compassionate Companion Care.
- Affordability: Not only is a professional caregiver’s care of high quality, but it’s affordable as well. This is especially true at Home Helpers, we make a commitment to reasonable rates and simple pricing models, without monthly or annual contracts.
- Independence, Confidence, and Comfort: Where is your loved one most comfortable and relaxed? Where does he or she feel most confident and open to participating in activities with friends and family? The answer, most likely, is their own home. Not only is the recovery process easier and faster in the calming familiarity of their home environment, but with a range of in-home care services, your loved one will have the control and ability to lead a meaningful, independent life. These home care services range from medication reminders and assistance with range-of-motion activities to bathing and grooming to meal preparation, grocery shopping and escort to Dr. appointments.
- Family Support & Participation: A quality home care network makes more than just a commitment to only providing a professional caregiver for your loved one. Our Care Coordinator is committed to involving your family in the care process and keeping everyone in clear and regular communication. If your loved one’s well-being is at all in question, you and your family members are immediately contacted and the necessary changes to the Personalized Care Plan are made. We not only encourage family members, but we invite them to take the same, state of the art, training program that all of our care givers go through.
- Your Peace of Mind: When you bring a Home Helpers caregiver into your loved one’s life, you’re doing more than ensuring premium care for your loved one you are also ensuring peace of mind for youself. In most cases, it’s simply not possible to provide the range and level of care your loved one needs and deserves with kids, a career and a life of your own, it’s unreasonable to layer the additional demands and responsibility of being a full-time caregiver to your loved one. Taking advantage of a professional caregiver is not giving up on your loved one or being selfish. On the contrary, you’re being selfless by bolstering your own love and support with professional, quality care while enabling you to spend quality time enjoying their company.
Home Helpers & Direct Link Home Care Services Include
- Light housekeeping
- Grocery shopping
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Prescription pick-up
- Errand services
- Escort to doctor’s visits, etc.
- Much More!
Compassionate Caregivers You Can Count On
Rest assured, we hire only the best caregivers, whom we would trust with our own loved ones. Our caregivers are employees who are thoroughly screened and insured to ensure you and your loved ones are fully protected. They participate in ongoing training and professional development opportunities, and many have experience with Specialty Care, including Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and Hospice care.[/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″]
Areas Served by Home Helpers of Homer Glen
Proudly Serving the Communities of: Lockport, Homer Glen, Lemont, Bolingbrook, Willow Springs, Woodridge, Joliet, Shorewood, Crest Hill, Minooka, Channahon, Morris and Wilmington.[/vc_column][/vc_row]